A. VISA-FREE ENTRY TO THE PHILIPPINES 免签入境菲律宾
1. Chinese nationals (mainland) and Special Administrative Regions
Chinese nationals visiting the Philippines for tourism purposes and with valid Australian, Japanese, Canadian, Schengen or US visa do not need a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days, provided they possess a return or onward airline ticket. Chinese nationals not in possession of such valid visa must apply for a temporary visitor’s visa.
Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region passports and Macau Special Administrative Region passports may enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days, provided that they possess a return or onward airline ticket.
For holders of British National Overseas (BNO) and Macau-Portuguese passports, they are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay of not exceeding seven (7) days.
2. Indian nationals 印度公民
1. Indian nationals may be granted visa-free entry for an initial stay not exceeding fourteen
(14) days, provided they possess the following:
a. Either a valid US, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore or United
Kingdom visa or permanent residence permit;
b. A national passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay;
c. Return or onward ticket to the next country of destination; and d. No derogatory record with the Bureau of Immigration.
2. The 14-day visa free entry may be extended by an additional seven (7) days for a maximum of twenty-one (21) days stay.
3. This type of admission will be non-convertible to other visa categories.
4. The purpose of their visit to the Philippines shall be strictly for tourism.
5. For a stay longer than fourteen (14) days, they may apply for a visa at the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi PE; any Philippine Embassy or Consulate in a country where the applicant has legal residence; or any Philippine Embassy or Consulate in countries that require entry visas for Indian nationals.
3. Visa-Free Entry under E.O. 408 E.O.408 号公告的免签国家
Nationals from countries below may enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold return or onward-bound tickets to their country of origin or next country of destination, and passports that are valid for at least six (6) months beyond the period of stay in the Philippines.
|1. Andorra||53. Ghana||105. Norway|
|3. Antigua and Barbuda||55. Grenada||107. Palau|
|4. Argentina||56. Guatemala||108. Panama|
|5. Australia||57. Guinea||109. Papua New Guinea|
|6. Austria||58. Guinea-Bissau||110. Paraguay|
|7. Bahamas||59. Guyana||111. Peru|
|8. Bahrain||60. Haiti||112. Poland|
|9. Barbados||61. Honduras||113. Portugal|
|10. Belgium||62. Hungary||114. Qatar|
|11. Belize||63. Iceland||115. Romania|
|12. Benin||64. Indonesia||116. Russia|
|13. Bhutan||65. Ireland||117. Rwanda|
|14. Bolivia||66. Israel *||118. Saint Lucia|
|15. Botswana||67. Italy||119. Samoa|
|16. Brazil *||68. Jamaica||120. San Marino|
|17. Brunei||69. Japan||121. Sao Tome and Principe|
|18. Bulgaria||70. Kazakhstan||122. Saudi Arabia|
|19. Burkina Faso||71. Kenya||123. Senegal|
|20. Burundi||72. Kiribati||124. Seychelles|
|21. Cambodia||73. Korea (ROK)||125. Singapore|
|22. Cameroon||74. Kuwait||126. Slovak Republic|
|23. Canada||75. Kyrgyzstan||127. Slovenia|
|24. Cape Verde||76. Lao People’s DemocraticRepublic||128. Solomon Islands|
|25. Central African Republic||77. Latvia||129. South Africa|
|26. Chad||78. Lesotho||130. Spain|
|27.Chile||79. Liberia||131. St. Kitts & Nevis|
|28. Colombia||80. Liechtenstein|
132. St. Vincent & the Grenadines
|29. Comoros||81. Lithuania||133. Suriname|
|30. Congo||82. Luxembourg||134. Swaziland|
|31. Congo, Democratic Republic||83. Madagascar||135. Sweden|
|32. Costa Rica||84. Malawi||136. Switzerland|
|33. Cote d’ Ivoire||85. Malaysia||137. Tajikistan|
|34. Croatia||86. Maldives||138. Tanzania|
|35. Cyprus||87. Mali||139. Thailand|
|36. Czech Republic||88. Malta||140. Togo|
|37. Denmark||89. Marshall Islands||141. Trinidad and Tobago|
|38. Djibouti||90. Mauritania||142. Tunisia|
|39. Dominica||91. Mauritius||143. Turkey|
|40. Dominican Republic||92. Mexico||144. Turkmenistan|
|41. Ecuador||93. Micronesia||145. Tuvalu|
|42. El Salvador||94. Monaco||146. Uganda|
|43. Equatorial Guinea||95. Mongolia||147. United|
|44. Eritrea||96. Morocco||148. United Kingdom of GreatBritain and Northern Ireland|
|45. Estonia||97. Mozambique||149. United States of America|
|46. Ethiopia||98. Myanmar||150. Uruguay|
|47. Fiji||99. Namibia||151. Uzbekistan|
|48. Finland||100. Nepal||152. Vanuatu|
|49. France||101. Netherlands||153. Vatican|
|50. Gabon||102. New Zealand||154. Venezuela|
|51. Gambia||103. Nicaragua||155. Vietnam|
|52. Germany||104. Niger||156. Zambia|
*May enter the Philippines without visa for a stay not exceeding fifty-nine (59) days
B. VISA-REQUIRED NATIONALS 需持签证入境的国籍公民
|Afghanistan 1||Georgia 2||Palestine *|
|Albania 2||India * 5||Serbia 2|
|Algeria *||Iran 2||Sierra Leone 2|
|Armenia 2||Iraq *||Somalia *|
|Azerbaijan 2||Jordan *||Sri Lanka *|
|Bangladesh 2||Lebanon *||Sudan *|
|Belarus 2||Libya *||Syria *|
|Bosnia-Herzegovina 2||Moldova 2||Taiwan 2|
|China, People’s Republic of(PROC) 2||Montenegro 2||Tonga 2|
|Cuba 2||Nauru 2||Ukraine 2|
|Timor Leste 3||Nigeria *||Yemen *|
|Egypt *||Democratic People’s Republicof Korea (DPRK) 4||Holders of Hong Kong DI (Document of Identity) and CI (Certificate of Identity) 2Holders of MalaysianCertificate of Identity 2Holders of Brunei InternationalCertificate of Identity 2|
|Former Yugoslav Republic ofMacedonia 2||Pakistan *||Stateless persons 6|
*May apply for a visa only from a Philippine Embassy or Consulate in their country of origin or place of legal residence
1 May apply for a visa only from the Philippine Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan
2 May apply for a visa at any Philippine Embassy or Consulate
3 May apply for visa only from the Philippine Embassy in Dili, Timor Leste
4 May apply only from the Philippine Embassy in Beijing, China
5 May also apply for a visa in the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in any country that requires entry visas to Indian nationals
6 Stateless persons may apply for a visa only from a Philippine Embassy or Consulate in their country of legal residence, except for those who may apply at any Philippine Embassy
or Consulate because they possess all of the following:
1. Permanent residency in a country with which the Philippines has diplomatic relations;
2. A travel document which entitles re-entry to the country of residence, with such re-entry permit valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines.
3. Their country of origin has diplomatic relations with the Philippines; and
4. Gainful employment and guarantee by employer that they would not become public charges, or financial independence which would preclude them from becoming public charges.
C. COUNTRIES WITH WHICH THE PHILIPPINES HAS AGREEMENTS ON THE RECIPROCAL ABOLITION OF VISA FEES FOR TEMPORARY VISITS (FSC 157-2016)
|1. Bolivia||5. New Zealand|
|2. Indonesia||6. Singapore|
|3. Japan||7. Thailand|
|4. Korea (ROK)||8. Tunisia|
D. THE BALIKBAYAN PRIVILEGE
Nationals of countries who fall under EO 408 (please see no. 3. Visa-Free Entry under E.O.408) and are family members (spouse and children holding foreign passports) of a Balikbayan (returning Filipino citizen or former Filipino citizen) are entitled to a visa-free entry to the Philippines for a maximum stay of one (1) year from the date of their arrival in Manila under the BALIKBAYAN Program. They shall be admitted as Balikbayans on conditions that they (1) travel with a Balikbayan and (2) observe and comply with immigration rules and regulations.
根据海外菲律宾公民计划，属于 E.O.408 号公告的国籍（详情请查看第三点 E.O.408 号
公告的免签国家）并为海外菲律宾公民（恢复菲律宾公民身份或此前为菲律宾公民的人 士）的家属（持外国护照的配偶和子女）人士，可以免签入境菲律宾，自入境当天起， 停留不超过一（1）年。他们需符合以下条件才可享有海外菲律宾公民的特权：（1）与
The term “balikbayan” shall mean:
- A Filipino citizen who has been continuously out of the Philippines for a period of at least one (1) year from date of last departure;
- A Filipino overseas worker; or
- A former Filipino citizen and his family who had been naturalized in a foreign country and comes or returns to the Philippines. The term “family” shall mean the spouse and children of the balikbayan who are not balikbayan in their own right travelling who are travelling together to the Philippines.
Family members of Balikbayans who are nationals of countries as well as former Filipino citizens who acquired citizenship and passports of Countries not included in EO 408, are not entitled to the Balikbayan privilege. They must secure entry visas prior to their travel to the Philippines.
已获取其他国籍（不在 E.O.408 号公告内的国家）身份和该国护照且此前为菲律宾公民
E. EXTENSION OF AUTHORIZED PERIOD OF STAY IN THE PHILIPPINES 在菲律宾延长停留期限
In case a temporary visitor visa holder’s stay in the Philippines will exceed the authorized period of stay, he/she will have to report to the Bureau of Immigration, secure an extension of stay, and pay the corresponding immigration fees. Information on fees for extension of stay and other Immigration fees are available at the Bureau of Immigration website (www.immigration.gov.ph).
菲律宾签证申请就找爱华旅行社微信: aiwatour 或telegram ：@ivatour